Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Cerberus
Supernova
Ryuuk
[MQW]Phat
[MQW]Lone Wolf
9 posters

Go down

Post by [MQW]Lone Wolf Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Just sign up again, i'll put details not all we had last time.
We are all attending high school, we live in California somewhere, our "project" is built inside an abandoned caravan park, now for the sign up.

Fighters: 0
Deleters: 0
Warriors: 0
Knights: 0
Cyber Angel: 0
Delete God: 0
Programmer: Lone Wolf - Neo Jajack

If i missed anything post it, post all your sign ups HERE.

Last edited by [MQW]Lone Wolf on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

[MQW]Lone Wolf
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by [MQW]Lone Wolf Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay, i will be the programmer.

Programmer.
Name: Neo Jajack
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, wears glasses, usually black clothes.
Personality: Smartest of the group, not the strongest, kind, cares strongly for his companions.
Bio / History: Neo was hoping to be sent into cyber space seeing as he created it, but because he created it only he knows how to use it, therefor he was left to program them in to the world.

Just app like that, the name of the role on the top of the app, then what i posted.

[MQW]Lone Wolf
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by [MQW]Phat Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 am

you should create a Spam one,xD..
(had too make one up till you come up with a name for it..)

Name: Oshii Santoko
Appearance: Long brown hair(tide back.), Green eyes likes wearing bright armors(i.e. Plaitnum knight type.)and always has candy on him!
Personality:He likes to make sure that everyone is okay(caring) and he will do anything to save anyones live..including evil.
The Candy he always carries gives him power to fight and etc...

Bio/History: Born and rasied on a Temple up high in the mountains, where Monks look and cared for him. They worshipped him as a god, and he
discoverd the life in the cyber space, as the monks tried to hide from him, as he went there...he became the 'Spam Giant'.
[MQW]Phat
[MQW]Phat
I wanna be a Spammer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuk Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 am

Hai Lone ^^,applying for Fighter again

Name: L. Lawliet
Sex: Male
Looks: Black hair spiked to right side, skinny legs and arms, dark rings under eyes
Bio: L entered Cyber Space after the orignal school students of the experiment. He finds himself lost with a few others who don't know their way. While discovering the new, strange world they are ambushed by deleters, L is cut off from the rest of the students. L's memory is rearranged and he is consumed by darkness. He wakes up not quite understanding why he is not deleted. He realises a feeling inside him. Rage. Burning and gradually growing as his hate for something keeps the fire raging, possibly his new hate for the students. Whenever he tries to remember before the ambush everything is a thick blur. He now serves the Delete Commander serving under his will.
Powers: In-sight to the future, Superb thinking, Uber fast (attacking, running etc.), Awesome fighting skills.
Ryuuk
Ryuuk
Extreme Hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 am

I'm going to post the template under Sign ups okay?

They can make new topics and you can accept them.

Supernova
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Bullshit, if you people want progress on the server, why not make customs for it instead of making shit role-playing with childish imaginations?

But Please dont mind me I fucked myself last night. I am a complete retard

Cerberus
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 am

I could ask you almost the same Question Cerberus. How can those who have no talent in Flash Designing make Weapons for the Server?
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuk Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 am

There a re people who are harsh on our FD team, then why not those people teach them?
Ryuuk
Ryuuk
Extreme Hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by [MQW]Phat Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 am

Exacly right SaberJaw, everyone contributes in there own way...
So if your custom maker, then make them...and thats like the same for all other people..
[MQW]Phat
[MQW]Phat
I wanna be a Spammer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 am

~SaberJaw~ wrote:I could ask you almost the same Question Cerberus. How can those who have no talent in Flash Designing make Weapons for the Server?

Another bullshit question from Saber. I myself have no talent in Flash Designing and I still make weapons, you would probably ask why am I good at Flash Designing. It's because I use my brain, I criticize myself and look at it before I release it. I don't like excuses like,"Dude, unlike you, I don't have any talent for Flash Designing.", any mature brain would be able to make Weapons/Customs easily. Us FDs from WQW don't have talent, we have skills and intellect.

[MQW] Phat wrote:Exacly right SaberJaw, everyone contributes in there own way...
So if your custom maker, then make them...and thats like the same for all other people..

Ass, are you telling us that people can contribute by posting "text"?

Ryuuk wrote:There a re people who are harsh on our FD team, then why not those people teach them?

Dude, you're fucking off topic.

Cerberus
How do I post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam :3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Cerberus wrote:
~SaberJaw~ wrote:I could ask you almost the same Question Cerberus. How can those who have no talent in Flash Designing make Weapons for the Server?

Another bullshit question from Saber. I myself have no talent in Flash Designing and I still make weapons, you would probably ask why am I good at Flash Designing. It's because I use my brain, I criticize myself and look at it before I release it. I don't like excuses like,"Dude, unlike you, I don't have any talent for Flash Designing.", any mature brain would be able to make Weapons/Customs easily. Us FDs from WQW don't have talent, we have skills and intellect.

[MQW] Phat wrote:Exacly right SaberJaw, everyone contributes in there own way...

Ass, are you telling us that people can contribute by posting "text"?

Ryuuk wrote:There a re people who are harsh on our FD team, then why not those people teach them?

Dude, you're fucking off topic.

Cerberus, You people at WQW are retards, you think your the centre of the universe, You think your the best, and quite frankly... Your not, Your P-server has been down for what is it... 4 month's? And you are "Working on it". you may have made the Emu in 3 day's, But yet, it's down for 4 months? Also, we could Launch our server right this minute, We're just waiting for a VPS, Then it'll be up for testing, also, we do stuff different way's than you, But our way's are our way's, your way's are your way's, Let us do our way, because we let you do your way.

Sam :3
Flash Designer
Flash Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antinoob Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm

(Class: Uber Geek)
Name: Chris Rock
Appearance: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1259361515
Personality: A super awesome geek who is good with flash. eat that!
Bio / History: Was born an orphan(Mother died after birth) and father shot. He is a genius when it comes to video games and works as hard as he can. Has the ultimate power of Time travel and is here to save us all with his friendly sidekick Honeybaked the Hamster

Last edited by Antinoob on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Antinoob
Antinoob
Flash Designer
Flash Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

I would like to be a deleter.
Name: Owen Star
Sex: male
Appearance: Long curly brown black, hazel eyes, wears jeans and white shirts.
Personality: Strong, brave, cares for his friends and protects them, kind of smart, makes a lot of jokes, very athletic.
Bio / History: Part chinese/part filipino, always liked danger and adventure. Drove his Dad's camero off a cliff when he was 7. Gets in a lot of trouble. Then he meets Neo. He is always chewing gum.
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum