Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests

5 posters

Go down

Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests Empty Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests

Post by hybrix Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Sneevil Xtermination Quest Chain:

Name: Xtermination of Sneevils
Type: Basic Quest
Giver: Hybrix (me)
Speech: I've had enough with those f*cking sneevils, they stole my stuff!! My tv, my xbox, and my underwear!!! *cough* oops, didn't mean to say that... Well,anyways we need to rid this area of Sneevils it endangers the safety of the people of Battleon! If we defeat all the Sneevils here we will have ensured the safety of the people of Battleon (for now...).
Description: The xtermination of the Sneevils starts NOW! Are you with me!? If you are let's go...if not GTFO! NOW LET'S DO THIS!!
Requirements:
4x Box Guardian armor + 3x Sneevil dagger
Rewards: 200g, 150xp (Box Guardian Armor + Sneevil Dagger)
Speech Upon Completion: YES, we hit those little bastards where it hurts! Good job, for now next GrizzleSpit and the SneevilTron. Well take this box guardian armor as a reward for your bravery, keep up the good work.

Name: SneevilTron
Speech: Now to get to GrizzleSpit we need to beat SneevilTron first. It's gonna be tough but if we work together we can do it. If i go down in the fight tell my mama i luv her. Well let's get this over with. Bring back his arm as a medal. *Crosses self and walks off*
Requirements:
1x SneevilTron Arm
Rewards: 450 gold, 375 xp
Speech Upon Completion: Okay now let's prepare for the big battle next against GrizzleSpit, to end his reign of terror. Let's go BUST SOME HEADS BOYS!!

Name: King of the Sneevils
Speech: We've made it this far and now this is it. GrizzleSpit's time is up, we must defeat him or else die in the process. If we go down he is also, that mother fudga has been pissing me off, so let's show him whos boss!!!
Requirements:
1x GrizzleSpit Body
Rewards: 500 gold, 450 xp (Sneevil Xterminator Armor)
Speech Upon Completion: Phew. BOO YA! We did it! That was tiring, but at least we did it. We beat GrizzleSpit, here take this armor in honor of being a Sneevil Xterminator! I now look at you as an equal *bow*. May the force be with you. Very Happy

Name: ZOMBIE SNEEVILS :O
Giver: Hybrix/kinda scratched up/hurt (me)
Speech: OH MY JESUS, the sneevils were reserected by Zorbak that little mother fudger. They're all back but now they're mutated zombie sneevils. I just managed to escape, they have bat wings and extra limbs! They took my pet, Fudgikins (WHICH IS A CAT), too the fags. WE MUST DESSTROY ALL THE SNEEVILS (again). CHAARRGE!
Requirements:
6x Zombie Sneevil Wings, 4x Any other random body parts Razz
Rewards: 345 gold, 245xp, Sneevil Wings
Speech Upon Completion: DARN! WE DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME TO FUDGIKINS, he's gone now a zombie... Well we still gotta a lot of Zombies to kill. Take these wings as a early X-mas present from me. NOW DON'T SAY I NEVA EVA GAVE YA ANYTHING. 2Morow we will bust more heads.

Name: Fudgikins & Bombz
Speech: I'm sick and tired of those damn sneevils!! This time we go for the city, but to get past I saw they put Fudgikins as the guard cat to the gates. Defeat Fudgikins and set the bombz. Then astalavista baby. >Smile
Requirements:
1x Fudgikins
Rewards: 275 gold, 345 xp, Fudgikins pet
Speech Upon Completion: HERE give me the trigger for the bombs *grins evily then pushes the button* *BOOOOMM, MY LEG!* You see the city explode. Okay glad that's over. Here since Fudgikins is still alive you can take him, I never really liked him anyways. Thanks a bunch again, cya later Very Happy.

Last edited by hybrix on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests Empty Re: Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:06 pm

The Speeches are far to short.
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests Empty Re: Qw Application (UPDATED) new quests

Post by hybrix Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Well i try to make them long. W8 how long should they be saber?
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:12 pm

A Few sentences.
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay, time to make my brain hurt. Here Comes alot of thinking... xD
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Hell Raisers Quests

These Quests are for the NPC H-Razor/ Hell Raiser Forum Admin. They are for the Storm Breakers Alliance. These are the Start up quests.

Quest Name: Baby Steps
Quest Giver: H-Razor
Quest Giver’s Location: Storm Breakers HQ Training Room
Quest Rewards: 200 Gold, 300 Exp, 250 Rep

H-Razor: Why the hell did Saber send you to me? Why should I train you, why can’t you go to another of the Drill Sergeants? Well I guess that doesn’t matter, orders are orders. I guess that I’ll start you out on an easy assignment. Our intelligence department says that there is a Warp Rift in GreenGuard forest. Go there ahead of us and secure the sight. But watch out. Some Demons might have come through.

Quest Complete: Good job Recruit. But you will have to do a lot more than that to earn my respect.

Quest Name: Learning The Ropes
Quest Rewards: 300 Gold, 350 Exp, 300 Rep

H-Razor: Well now that you are a Recruit you are able to gain access to the Demon Arena. I’m allowing you to go into the Arena and face a few Demons. This will get you ready for the real thing. The Demons you defeated in GreenGuard were only Minor Demons. The ones in the Arena are far more powerful and are only able to be kept there by powerful Magic. No aid will be given to you. If you are in trouble, find your own way out of it. I do not really care if you live or die your just another Recruit. Defeat 15 Demons in the arena then come back.

Quest Complete: Well done, you have surprised me. I will have to re-think my attitude towards you.

Quest Name: Urgent Mission
Quest Rewards: 500 Gold, 400 Exp, 400 Rep, Skull Crushers Demonic Blade

H-Razor: You! Quickly, come here. We have an urgent mission for any one still in HQ. We have a serious Warp Rift opening in the Rock Claw Mountains. We also have reports of allot of Bloodletters, very skilled Demons in Service to the Demon Lords. These are the Vanguard for a Skull Crusher. A Captain Bloodletter riding atop a Demonic Rhino. I will tell the truth, I do not expect you to return, but I hope that you do. Be careful of the Bloodletters blades.

Quest Complete: Well done Recruit, I did not expect you to return but I’m sorry. I shouldn’t really call you Recruit anymore should I? No, I know grant you the rank of Storm Breaker Justicar. You may now take Items from my shop, for a price of course.
H-Razor’s Shop Items: Justicar Helm
Justicar Amour
Justicar Cape
Storm Breaker Sword Storm Breaker Demon Hunter Axe

Take a look at those.
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 am

okay, yeah well when i was playing aqw yesterday i saw some quests and i will change the speeches later. and also add description too. So thanks for the advice saberjaw.
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuk Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 am

Nice quests hybrix, hope ya get QW, wasn't fond of the swearing, even though it was minor throughout the quests
Ryuuk
Ryuuk
Extreme Hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 am

well i'm just adding a bit of my own self and humor to it sorry. Very Happy
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Campo Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 am

quests are pretty good, keep it up.

Misa Campo
Admin
Admin

http://mqwps.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 am

Improve a little and I might Hire you.
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Okay how so, im deciding which area to make more quests on though or i should continue the Xtermination of the Sneevils chain. You tell me saberjaw k?
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by @Devil of the Damned Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 am

Nice, so you have updated a new quests eh? Well hope Saber accept you into
the QW group.
@Devil of the Damned
@Devil of the Damned
Elite haxor

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SaberJaw~ Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 am

hybrix wrote:Okay how so, im deciding which area to make more quests on though or i should continue the Xtermination of the Sneevils chain. You tell me saberjaw k?

Its your choice.
~SaberJaw~
~SaberJaw~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hybrix Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:56 am

okay well, i made it/and that is my final work. Hope ya like it
hybrix
hybrix
Noob cheater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down