Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic--

4 posters

Go down

--How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic-- Empty --How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic--

Post by @Devil of the Damned Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm

This thread is for everyone to prevent becoming a spammer and how to not going off-topic. Ive made this topic because Ive seen some people going off-topic and spam in some of the major threads like the AQW section. Please note all the prevention below:

1) Please check you post before you confirmed on it. This can prevent spam and off-topic.
2) Do not post 1 or 2 words. You must atleast have 3 or more words to prevent spam.
3) Saying "This is good" or "This trainer rock" or "This trainer sucks" is considered spam.
4) Dont say something like "brrrr, I fart". Ive found this word in one of the section. This is considered off-topic.
5) If you do want to spam, please spam in the Random Spam section.
6) And do not post a 1 word in the Random Spam section, this is also considered a spam.

I hope all this prevention tips help to some of the people here. If you want to ask something, please ask them through the Chat Box of if its important, tell them through PM or Personal Message.

Last edited by @Devil of the Damned on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
@Devil of the Damned
@Devil of the Damned
Elite haxor

Back to top Go down

--How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic-- Empty Re: --How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic--

Post by [MQW]Phat Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 am

Thanks, i really needed this when i became a spammer.
Nice topic. Hope it will stop all other spammers try to spam this/all thread!
[MQW]Phat
[MQW]Phat
I wanna be a Spammer!

Back to top Go down

--How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic-- Empty Re: --How to not be a spammer and going Off-topic--

Post by @Devil of the Damned Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:19 am

Well, I hope you like it. I made it as requested by you.
@Devil of the Damned
@Devil of the Damned
Elite haxor

Back to top Go down

Post by =kira= Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 am

now learn phat to dont spam..
=kira=
=kira=
MQW is AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by @Devil of the Damned Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:49 am

I updated it with something new
@Devil of the Damned
@Devil of the Damned
Elite haxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuk Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:51 am

Good guide on how to not get off-topic, problem s though, when a guy posts something completely different, everyone follows XD (Including me!)
Ryuuk
Ryuuk
Extreme Hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum